Saturday, March 1, 2008

Let's take a trip Over The Rhine (without the risk of being murdered)


I had a big introductory post here. Then I went to look for help on putting a link in my post, which completely erased my post. I'm not going to type that shit again because I'm hammered, which is the only state one should be in when they review a beer. Pretty sure that's about all you need to know about me.



So let's have at it with Over the Rhine Ale.

Taste: 7/10
Hey, it could be worse.

Price: 5/10
Pretty sure people get murdered daily in Over The Rhine for less than 7.99. I doubt this stuff is flowing freely down there.

Randomness/background/whatever: 9/10
I love the fact that samuel Morelein names a brew after the shittiest neighborhood in Cincy. It kind of pisses me off that I never came up with The Ville malt liquor when I lived in PTown. I also find it ironical that these randm hotties are dancing together in the logo, given that voluptous ladies of the night such as this would never be caught in OTR after dark. So therre's that for what it's worth.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Ha, thanks I still have no idea what this beer tastes like.

Should we start a council of beer swilling idiots?

ps good start.

Anonymous said...

I can almost taste the beer after reading this hearty description. Well done, Baines.